Saturday, June 15, 2019

Insects-2


Louisiana, being the tropical environment that it is, has more than it's share of insects. As I get cool shots I won't be able to help myself but to keep adding them to my blog. Where I can I'll try to include the name in English and French.

It took me several shots using a manual focus to get this shot. While I'm not a spider person, I personally think this is a beautiful spider.
We have these little tiny spiders around most of the trees in the back yard. I couldn't see what was in the web with it because of my not so great eye sight and the sun light. I took 1 photo and hoped I had it and moved on. Later looking at it on the computer I realized how lucky I got with that one shot.


Cigale du bois (cicada)
I went back two days later and this little fella was still there. I took several shots of it rebuilding it's web. 



No comments:

Post a Comment